Soon to be Class 3 Driver

Sitting here typing this post makes me more nervous for tomorrow driving test. I really want to pass it so badly. Will I strike any kerb tom...

Sitting here typing this post makes me more nervous for tomorrow driving test. I really want to pass it so badly. Will I strike any kerb tomorrow or worse going over it? It sounds so easy to pass but easier to fail too.

Argh all these negative thoughts making me worse at the same time I have a feeling that I will ace it. Contradicting much. Perhaps after the first time, I had so much confidence - I didn't expect myself to be so good on myself for the first time after all my instructor always there to ask me to do this do that, don't do this and that.

Hopefully I won't be so nervous tomorrow. I will pass my driving test tomorrow!

0 comments