5th Wave & Crystal Jade Buffet

Met up with them for dinner and watched 5th Wave. Dq doesn't allow me to squeeze her butt just like what I normally do when watching ...




Met up with them for dinner and watched 5th Wave. Dq doesn't allow me to squeeze her butt just like what I normally do when watching movie with Sh. ): Neither she let me to hug her all the way in the movie. ): At least her left hand was mine for that 120 minutes hehehehe. Anyway I learnt a new technique - if my face is too round in photos, crop off half of it just like what I did to the two photos to make it look sharper. Pardon us, those are our first wefie. I need to take more photos with them! Not only them, with all my other belovers too.

Finally I got my clothes steamer as my birthday present. Actually I bought it myself then dq they all transfer me the money hahahahaha. How thick skin can I get? Hahahahaha but I am so happy that finally I gathered everything to start my beautiful selling on carousell. I hate to see messy and "unprofessional" listing thus I procrastinated till now. Hopefully my listing will look prettier. I will update regularly so promise me you will feed me some money? :D

After buying the clothes steamer, we went down to Crystal Jade's Xiao Long Bao Buffet at Holland Village with his mom and his granny. No wonder this boy loves it so much because everything is sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious, a totally mouth-gasm. After gst and service charge, $33 per pax on weekends. There are 3 rounds of buffet everyday. We reserved the second round - 6.45pm to 8.15pm and we were late for 40 minutes hahahaha. Please make reservation 1 week before. It is hard to call through so just spam or call in during off-peak period. You will disappoint yourself if you walk in. When you are there, order everything on their menu! Bao if you are reading this, can we have this again soon?


Soup base: Chicken & Mala Soup


You will get unlimited of xlb. This doesn't only happen in your dream.


I borrowed Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - one of my fave author after watching Gone Girl on screen. Too eager to finish this book and hunt for Dark Places. I will start writing taiwan travelogue before I forget everything. Perhaps after cny. Talking about cny, my mum agreed to welcome sh to come over during cny hehehehehe look like my mum loves this lovely boy. Before that, I shall go back to praying to get my license on 4th February. Till then. May I bring back this good news here next time.

0 comments