Driving Test

I am so nervous for my driving test on 4th February. I must believe the Law of attraction: I WILL PASS I WILL PASS hahahahaha. I am chanting...

I am so nervous for my driving test on 4th February. I must believe the Law of attraction: I WILL PASS I WILL PASS hahahahaha. I am chanting it everyday.

First time was bad, but better than I expected. I failed within 5 minutes hahahaha $215 just gone like this. I was trembling so badly that my left leg shaking on the clutch hahahaha. I strike kerb 2 times while doing directional change. Omg this is so embarassing. (': Well, at least I did well for the rest. (':

$72 * 4 (preparation lessons for driving fee), $215 (driving test fee), $26 (booking fee for driving test), this loss is too much. I will pass on the second time. Sy, please don't mount kerb, don't strike any more kerbs, stop at the stop line, check all the blind spot, PLEASE PASS SY. I have no more money to fail. );

To be honest I cannot imagine myself driving on the road hahahaha. Why I have a feeling I gonna be a road hazard? I still have phobia of motorbikes, may all motorbike stay far away from me.

Getting ready the pretty shirt to wear on the 4th, the money to take nice photo for my license, I ready to pass!

0 comments