Our first Ramen Date

Our first ramen date held at Keisuke Tonkotsu King at Paya Lebar Square and the first step into the restaurant already overwhelmed me with ...

Our first ramen date held at Keisuke Tonkotsu King at Paya Lebar Square and the first step into the restaurant already overwhelmed me with the smell of the scariest beanspout. The smell was so bad that I almost vomited. Supposedly my treat but I didn't bring enough cash (they only accept cash) so he paid for the whole meal hehehe. Was craving for Fried Squid but they don't have, they only have Gyoza for sides and no hot Green Tea too. ): Time to head back to Menya Musashi.



Free flow HARD BOILED EGGS not the Japanese eggs


Serious in choosing his ramen


I love when I can choose hard noodle texture


Red Spicy Tonkotsu KING with Flavoured Egg


His Black Spicy Tonkotsu KING with Japanese Seaweed with TWO flavoured eggs


We had Movie marathon - Watched The Mermaid and Deadpool at Waterway Point. #AUNTIEALERT There is 1-for-1 Weekends Movie Tickets with Safra at Shaw. Fortunatey we bought the movie tickets before heading for lunch, or else we merely left the front row to take. Deadpool wasn't as good as I expected. Expectation always lead to disappointment. Well it wasn't that bad, but I secretly think Ryan looks (or sound) better with the Red suit on. No hatred, just saying.



Matcha Chocolate Cake at Cedele. Their cakes are seasonal. ): Once they are off the menu, they won't be back. Anw it is damn good.


Ending this date with dinner at Nex and him sending me home. I am in dilemma - to be Charles & Keith member or not to be. The criteria to be one is to spend $250 in a single receipt but becoming member only get to enjoy 10% off regular price items, nothing else. Question is will I be a regular shopper at C&K?

0 comments