Before I am 21st

Trying for the first time my brand new size TWENTY NINE jeans from Taobao and praying very hard "please be too loose please be too loo...

Trying for the first time my brand new size TWENTY NINE jeans from Taobao and praying very hard "please be too loose please be too loose please be too loose" and seemed like I have grown from 27 to 29; another hard and coldless truth to accept which lead to me making a new decision - buy dumbbells and weight plates to train at home (save money and travel time to gym).

As I grow older, my choice for clothing is simpler and colours are more staple such as black, gray, navy blue and white. Perhaps a bit younger too. I bought a Keds sneaker just two days ago. I am excited. I always know I have same fashion taste as Taylor Swift and proven because I set my eyes on the Keds Taylor Champion Floral Prints. Hahahaha kidding I am just a sucker for floral. Why I don't remember myself wearing sneaker when I am 15? Recently I also bought Nala Cat cap. Omg how young have I become?

Taobao is now my best friend (after sh). When I went Bangkok and Taiwan, I told myself that I don't have to buy anything because I can find them in Taobao. I shop on Taobao so much to the extend that I couldn't remember the last time I bought apparels from a physical store or local online store. Charles and Keith is my new found love for shoes. Well we should always support local brand right?

Cut my hair as short as my collar bone, loving it so much. Thank you to Mr Hairdresser from Sengkang Okiniwa Salon. His understanding for hair makes my hair looks so perfect now. I am so going back to him but I don't even know his name or remember how he exactly look like. For the past few years keeping my long hair was my only choice, surprisingly I like myself with short hair more.

This is me before 21st.

0 comments