Just updating my boring life

Received my taobao buys yesterday and I am so happy with it especially my basic tops, Sailor Moon iPhone casing and Sailor Chibi Moon keycha...

Received my taobao buys yesterday and I am so happy with it especially my basic tops, Sailor Moon iPhone casing and Sailor Chibi Moon keychain. I bought a jeans from taobao last night for $17 and the quality better be as good as Dior jeans if not I will fly over to China and throw the damn jeans in their face.

Just kidding. But what was I thinking when buying that $17 jeans?



Sailor Moon Casing at $4.96 excluding shipping


Sailor Chibi Moon for my Keys at $7.85 excluding shipping


Just finished my 20th driving lesson this morning and my instructor was asking me when I want to go for my driving test. Time flies really fast. I remembered my first lesson when I was struggling with the 'massive' traffic on the road and driving on Gear 1 is super fast till now driving at 40 km/h is relatively slow.

Surprisingly, driving is quite fun however it requires a lot of skills such as how much to turn the steering wheel when making a turn, etc. Parallel parking isn't as difficult as others claimed. Guess I don't need to show my gigantic thighs to hint people to park for me. Hahahaha that is just a joke.

Can I say I am excited to take Class 4? And I realised I blog more when Sh went to field camp because I have nothing to do beside spamming him and working.

0 comments