Change

I went dinner alone at 18 Chef last night and I wanted to try different things from my usual: Baked Rice with Spicy Garlic sauce, Mushroom, ...

I went dinner alone at 18 Chef last night and I wanted to try different things from my usual: Baked Rice with Spicy Garlic sauce, Mushroom, Scrambled Egg and Hot Dog. I changed my sauce to Spicy Tomato, while keeping the others.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything from a small change after all what a small change can bring about. After waiting for 15 minutes, the waiter put my dinner in front of me, and I started eating. The first mouth was great. It is sweeter with the tomato sauce, at the same time spicy because of the chilli padi.

A small change can bring a big change in life. Now I have more choices. Change brings improvement, a better self.

0 comments