5 Shades of Pink

Never a pink person yet I am owning so many things in pink. I bought my card holder from Japan, just 100 yen from Japan 100 yen shop. Haha...



Never a pink person yet I am owning so many things in pink. I bought my card holder from Japan, just 100 yen from Japan 100 yen shop. Hahahaha sorry I shouldn't state the obvious. I grabbed two, one in pink another in navy blue, and I am planning to get a pink cardholder if this goes haywire so my pink collection can continue.

I wasn't very sure what was going on in my mind when I was buying my xiaomi power bank. All I remembered was I need to get a new one to replace my old, ugly faulty power bank, then I saw a pink power bank on xiaomi website labelled SG50 Edition. This is it. I am getting this. But because the pink power bank is selling for $15.99 while the usual sliver power bank was selling for $13.99, so I got the bundle instead and sold the regular on Carousell.

Hang bought this pink Charles and Keith wallet for me because he knew I was eyeing it for the longest time. I wanted a small wallet so it can fit into my small bag. I will walk into C&K stores, trying out different shoes and steal a look at this pink wallet and I will ask him "should I buy?" I am definitely NOT hinting him to buy it for me but then since he bought it for me then I should accept it right? Hahahaha no lah he knew I won't spend this money because my wallet was perfectly ok so he just grabbed it when we went shopping at Jem. I was asking him which colour I should buy then he chose pink so it can go with my other pink items. "I have a lot of things in pink meh?" "Not a lot, just your pink power bank, pink cardholder, and your upcoming Rose Gold 6s." Why he can remember my things more than I do?

After 3 years of waiting, this baby is finally mine. Using 4s turned me into a better person. At least I am more patient, I don't smash my phone anymore, I will wait 30 seconds for my apps to be ready to use, I will restart my app after it crashes 3 times in a row; wow such a patient person I am. Even running out memory, I will reformat my phone for 2 hours. Thank you for making me a better person, my dearest 4s. But from 22 November 2015 onward, this 6s will take over your job. I am so fu*king in love with this phone. Why? Because Hang and I are having the same phone. One fun fact: Hang and I only used 3GS, 4S, 5S and now 6S (not very fun, but I like the fact that we are somehow connected hahahahaha fml for saying such thing)

Lastly I got this Sailor Chibi Moon keychain from taobao for my keys so I will not misplace it because I love this keychain more than my keys hahahahahaha. Since I have everything in pink and my eychain shall be in pink too! I love all my essentials now. I will be back once I am done admiring all of them. Till then.

0 comments