Blank Space - Taylor Swift

Recently I am so into Blank Space by Taylor Swift #ohgod why am I so slow. Maybe I should buy it from iTunes. We should support talent ri...




Recently I am so into Blank Space by Taylor Swift #ohgod why am I so slow. Maybe I should buy it from iTunes. We should support talent right? Hahaha

So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames You can tell me when it's over If the high was worth the pain Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane Cause you know I love the players And you love the game

How amazing, at the same time horrifying that a relationship only have two endings - Forever or go down in flames. I actually like the words [down in flames] she uses to describe love because it is how it felt when love ends. She knew the feeling of love doesn't worth the pain, that why she only stay in love games. He heard stories about her from his friends so he was looking for and willing to join this love games.

Cause we're young and we're reckless We'll take this way too far It'll leave you breathless Or with a nasty scar Got a long list of ex-lovers They'll tell you I'm insane But I got a blank space baby And I'll write your name

Because we are young and naive, we take relationship too serious and it will break us apart.

Saw you there and I thought oh my god Look at that face, you look like my next mistake Love's a game, wanna play

Isn't this song beautiful

0 comments