#2NE1ISBACK

I can't describe how touched I was when watching this video especially when they slowly rise up to the stage even I had mentally prepa...



I can't describe how touched I was when watching this video especially when they slowly rise up to the stage even I had mentally prepared to see them on MAMA 2015. Minzy forever so hiao, Dara and Bom looking so beautiful and CL's charming smile with her indecent clothing hahahahaha.

I regretted that I didn't go for 2NE1's ALL OR NOTHING in 2014. Thanks to those friends who psycho-ed me not to go. I really hate you all. Just kidding (maybe not) but also because I have no money to go for it. It's okay they will come back soon, by then I will go for their concert. 2ne1 please come back, I promise I will cherish you more. *cry a puddle of tears*

Anyway I prefer 2ne1 to CL's solo. HAHAHAHA and why Hello Bi+ches looks like Nicki Minaj's mv?

0 comments