Urgh I hate my blog template

Urgh I am in lovehate relationship with my blog template. I mean I like this new look, but the functionalities of blog template is so disapp...

Urgh I am in lovehate relationship with my blog template. I mean I like this new look, but the functionalities of blog template is so disappointing.

First of all, I prefer my latest post to be in full length and the next post in title only. But this blog template is showing everything with an image. If there is no picture in a post, a ugly "no image" will appear. Then blog posts fail to show when link from page and monthly archive. As for Label, I want it in full post for the latest post then next older posts (of the same labels) in title only but it looks so bad with the current format. Lastly, mobile site is out of alignment.

I am considering. Consider to change but I need to pay USD 70. Should I? Yes I should not.

0 comments