Queenstown

Passed by Queenstown on Sunday after sending Hang to book in, and it brought back a lot of memories. Queenstown was the place where we sort ...

Passed by Queenstown on Sunday after sending Hang to book in, and it brought back a lot of memories. Queenstown was the place where we sort of have our second friend-friend date.

I am quite used to going out with guy friend alone, so I didn't really have special feeling; my mindset was "meeting with another friend for lunch and nua". That day I planned my day from morning. I went to meet my friend to return his ski goggle at one of the station on NS Line and carousell buyer at another station on NS Line then I trained down to Queenstown via Je. Even meeting him was because it is sort of on the way.

Him? He was attending university interview at Dhoby.

I remembered I was flaring up because he told me he was just about to leave Dhoby when I am a few stations away from Queenstown. "Hen wuxim sia late for 30 minutes. Must as well don't come." That was my first sentence when I see him.

Memories are beautiful. It brings a smile with the slightest thing. It brings you back to a same, comfy place even when everything changes. Our status changed. We are no longer friends who secretly liking one another yet afraid to tell to now saying i love you repetitive as if another party doesn't know.

If I not wrong, his reply was "等一个帅哥是值得的" I bet one day if I am going to say the exact same thing to him again, his reply will be different because our status changed. "Sorry 我不是故意的 不要生气 okay?" would be his reply.

This change is so beautiful.

0 comments