I am too excited for my new luggage

My title has already say everything but I still want to repeat it: I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEW LUGGAGE FROM TAOBAO. After so long I finally m...

My title has already say everything but I still want to repeat it: I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEW LUGGAGE FROM TAOBAO. After so long I finally muster enough courage to buy it from Taobao despite all my friends said I should not take such risk. ): The reason I go ahead to buy it despite all the warnings because I really really love it. It is a white luggage with gold border. Can you imagine how pretty it will be in real life? I got a 26" for about S$73 excluding shipping so now I am praying that my shipping would be lesser than S$50.

Well at least I got people to share the shipping fee with me. Hopefully I get to save at least S$15. I bought a luggage protector too for S$28 T.T to protect my beautiful luggage. Please be beautiful and good, Miss Luggage. I will update the status of my luggage on this post oh.


Edited on 3 November: I just find out that the shipping fee for my luggage will cost $63. Well done sy, see what you have done to yourself. This china luggage gonna costs me $136 (actually it wasn't that bad just that it is out of my initial budget). Well I estimated the shipping fee shared by others is $20, means it going to cost me $116. All the best to me.

I actually save a lot of money (around $60) because I bought it during 65daigou's no-agent-fee promo which saved around $20, another $20 on shipping fee which people sharing with me and the last $20 for saving on shipping fee for those things I bought for myself. But still $63 shipping fee makes me nervous. I can't wait to get my luggage!


Edited on 18 November: I finally received my luggage after 13 days of waiting. It is really gorgeous inside out, totally worth the price (S$73) for a 26" luggage. HOWEVER the shipping is over my budget. I paid a net total of S$78 for shipping. I saved $21 (with people who shipped their items with me) + $13.50 (shipping fee on items that I bought for myself that I shipped in my luggage), which sums up the luggage's actual cost of $73 + $43.50 = $116.50, still quite affordable I would say.

I bought my luggage from 旅行伴侣名品箱包店 under the brand iTO. As for the protector, this is the (link) from 旅行伴侣名品箱包店 and they sell luggages too. It didn't fit my luggage perfectly because my luggage has rounded edges while it has squarish edges and it is a lil too pricey but then the quality is top notch.

SO WHAT ARE THE TIPS ON BUYING LUGGAGE ON TAOBAO? If you are buying luggage, plan beforehand. 1 List down all the items you want to buy. The maximum amount you can buy is S$400 if not you need to pay 7% GST. 2 Buy it during the no-agent promotion (you need to get it thru buy-for-me and agent fee (around 4% to 8%) will cost you a bomb. 3 If you have nothing to buy, get people to share shipping fee with you. As for me, I posted on Carousell surprisingly the results were overwhelming. I got a full S$400 worth of items.

Last but not the least, I would love to thank the shipping company for taking good care of it. I will post photos of the luggage in my Taiwan Travelogue. Hehehehe so come back here to read okay?

0 comments