Driving isn't easy

I am having FTT tomorrow and I already read the highway code twice (so hardworking lah) but the feeling I-studied-but-I-dont-feel-I-studied ...

I am having FTT tomorrow and I already read the highway code twice (so hardworking lah) but the feeling I-studied-but-I-dont-feel-I-studied is still there. The same feeling I had when I taking BTT but I passed so hopefully the same thing will happen again tomorrow. *pray pray*

Driving is taking a big part of my life now which I have been attending driving lessons once or twice a week. I wanted to get my license with the SG50 logo but giving up on this idea because I started too late. ): Driving is fun yet tiring. I need to concentrate my eyes on the road, hands on the steering wheel and gear along with my foots on clutch, brake and accelerator. How can people tell me driving is easy? ):

At least my instructor is nice and patient. He makes sure my foundation is strong. Every lesson he will ask me, "how to move off from here?" and I will be, "erm erm erm clutch in gear 1, leg on brake, signal on, release handbrake." while hoping I am right. While driving, I always ask my instructor a lot of weird questions and it will lead to some funny conversations. Hahahahaha

"Why driving so hard? ):"
"If it is hard, the driver beside you won't be using phone now."

"Why is the car moving even I clutch in?"
"Do you cycle? If you cycle for so long, then you release the pedal is your bicycle still moving?"

There is time when I am driving thru a bend, and he asked "why is the bend a square shape?" Hahahahaha he always nag at me "why you always forget to cancel your signals after you change lane?" I almost got into accident yesterday but it wasn't my fault. The car from the opposite lane suddenly move into my lane to make a u-turn which I just turned into it after completing a right turn. Who will be expecting him to move out? Quoted from my instructor "看到 lane 才踩油", now I know the purpose of this sentence. If I was a bit faster, or a bit slower in my e-brake, I would bang into him.

Anyway I will continue this driving journey next time. Goodnight everybody time for me to sleep. I am so proud of my sleeping cycle now. Sleep at 1 am wake up at 9 am. I shall wish myself all the best for tomorrow.




On a side note: I am so pleased with my new taobao buy. New skorts, new top, new outerwear hehehehe taobao why are you so awesome and cheap?

0 comments