Happy 50th Birthday, Singapore.

After so long, we are finally reunited (Missing Kai Lin). Perhaps everyone is busy with their own life, we met up lesser and lesser, and c...



After so long, we are finally reunited (Missing Kai Lin). Perhaps everyone is busy with their own life, we met up lesser and lesser, and conversations are getting formal. If only, we could put in a little more effort in keeping this friendship. ):

Friday, we met up for Kbox at CCK and surprising Kbox was cheaper than Teo Heng. We paid $40 nett for 3 hours singing in a big room with free flow drinks and tidbits as compared to $21 for 1 hour half in a small small room without drinks and tidbits. Or I should say Kbox is cheaper when you have small number of people singing. Then we went to Teck Whye to grab a new pair of Freshkon Fusion at $20 and headed back to his house to nua for the whole night.

Saturday, our day started early as we need to prepare foods for picnic at Marine Barrage. I bought Hang to meet my friends and glad they were having fun. Thank you for taking this big step for me, I know it is never easy for you. After picnic, we went over to Zouk (which explains why I am so dressed up for picnic) to support his friend for NTU pageant and I ended my day sleeping over at Marc's house with Yl and Eddie. Hehehehe

Sunday & Monday, we spent most of our time at his home watching videos and talk cock then sending him to book in. We didn't manage to celebrate Singapore's 50th birthday. ): I want to see my fireworks and Singaporeans in Red and White at Marina Bay. Thank you for being such a lovely place to live in. I am proud to be a Singaporean.

And now, I am looking forward to his next book out. ):

0 comments