Mr Chye

I never once regret my decision. I know he is the one. We first met at Ocbc during internship, he was just like any other man who looked s...

I never once regret my decision. I know he is the one.

We first met at Ocbc during internship, he was just like any other man who looked specially blur and not-very-outstanding (sorry hehehehe) nothing special about him perhaps because he looked very dao with his resting bitch face. We spent very little time together, as little as we were not talking unless it is necessary for us to talk. He was very quiet (but now he can't stop talking save me people). The longest time we spent together was 2 hours; we were tasked to pack vouchers. I did try to talk to him, and I can see he was trying to keep the conversation going but our conversation always ended up with an awkward silent. He claimed he was too shy to talk to me.

Then I ended my internship and go back to school. I asked Keane for his number so I can ask him to help me to get something done. When we first texted, he sounded different.

"Is this the Soon Hang I know? Or I texted the wrong person?"

We managed to keep the conversation going until I was too occupied with school work and stop replying him. The very next time we started texting again was I thanked him for taking care of me and my friend at Zouk (don't judge please) and from that day we never stop talking. The most memorable moment at Zouk was he asked me to f*ck off (he was just kidding) when I disturbed him that he was high. Hahahahahaha from a quiet boy to someone who asked me to f*ck off, this change is too big.

I asked him out. Not a date. Just going out as a friend to take passport together. He was late. In his message, he said, "In another 10 to 15 minutes, you will see this cute face of mine." He wasn't wrong. He is cute that day with his plain top, berms and fringe down. I never see him like this before. He talked slightly more than usual that day.

We continued texting and I went Japan for 2 weeks and back. In between, we texted, showing off my snow king crab, and many many pretty sceneries and shoes to him. We promised to try out the kopitiam fine dining at Queenstown after I am back from Japan. Not surprising, he was late for 30 minutes. This time he was in smart casual with his fringe up as he went for an interview in the morning. The first topic he talked about: this pretty lady he met at the interview. *rolled eyes* We went for lunch and headed to Ikea, we lepaked for very long time on various sofas and random small chairs. We chatted a lot. Talk about our eyecandy in school, anything under the sun. It is really comfortable talking to him. He smiled and laughed a lot.

He told me he is going Chengdu for a few weeks. Until he was there for 3 whole weeks, I started asking him "When are you coming back to play with me?" And he would always reply, "I will come back now if I can." One of the nights, I told him my whatapps was updated and I was fascinated with the calling function. And he asked, "shall we try?" His voice was so enchanting. From that day onward, I never stop pestering him to call me.

I offered to meet him at Airport for dinner but he said he would prefer to spend the whole next day with me. We went to his school Ngee Ann Poly to try out their famous teriyaki chicken then to the hottest Botanic Garden to lepak. This was the day when I first took a photo of him. I said it was for my friends but I guess my main motive was to keep it for myself. Oh I forget to mention. He was so much fatter and I couldn't stop laughing at him.

Our first movie: Avengers 2 because he didn't managed to catch it in Chengdu. This boy was talking non-stop in the movie. "Scarlet Witch is sooooo pretty!" "哪里会比你美?" Throughout the whole movie, while I was spazzing over my 4 boyfriends - Iron Man, Captain, Thor and Vision, and thinking why this used-to-be-quiet boy can be so noisy?

We went down to Sherie's graduation night. And guess who is late again. Horrid guy. He drove and I was quite impressed with his driving skill. He was good yet humble. (What I love about him). After dinner, he said, "我载你回家". He attended my graduation as well with Keane, Glen and Ken. 4 men standing one corner, staring at all the pretty girls *rolled eyes*, busy discussing about them. We stayed throughout the day until Yuling's graduation and we went down to Siglap for drinks. I was a bit too tipsy from all the beers. It was the night that I realised I likes him more than I expected. I was upset to see him unhappy. That night I confessed.

He said he likes me too.

0 comments