I know you love me.

This day is finally here and i have to understand that he can't be there for me 24/7 but I know he would want to be there for me as much...

This day is finally here and i have to understand that he can't be there for me 24/7 but I know he would want to be there for me as much as he can. He will not be there when I need someone to rant to but I know he will be there as soon as possible to make sure I am alright. He will not be there when I have good news to share but I know he will be the happiest guy when he knew about the news. Even I know he won't be there yet he is the only one who I want to tell everything to.

Maybe it is time for us to grow up and get through this together. It is not going be easy but it gonna be sweet because he is there.

"One day someone will hug you hard enough to hold your broken pieces together."

Thank you sweetie you never fail to let me know how much you love me and I will be there for you every weekends to disturb your precious 10 hours sleep, to pull you to try new food with me, watch all the movies I want to watch on the weekdays, play all sort of weird things out there and sleep on you while telling you my stories.

Trust me, I will miss those nights when you skype me just to stare at me and tell me, "you know I can look at you for the whole night", those nights you call me and tell me, "I really love you a lot a lot a lot", those messages throughout the days telling me "baobao i miss you so much" and those dates when you just hug-and-never-let-me-go but I know we gonna experienced something better together.

Let wait for your pink ic together.

0 comments