Marriage?

In another 6 more days Mr Chye will not have so much time to play with me. ): But then it should be a good thing so I can focus on my work a...

In another 6 more days Mr Chye will not have so much time to play with me. ): But then it should be a good thing so I can focus on my work and earn more money for our future.

Not sure if I am normal because I am thinking of marriage at this age of 20. But what is so bad to get marry early? You get to spend more time with someone you love. Every morning you wake up to his smile, his hug, his good morning and his smelly breath (okay the last one was quite a turn off for a romantic time like this). And every night you fall asleep holding his hand, telling you goodnight and a forehead kiss. Days when you are having a bad day, you know you gonna be alright in his arms.

"They said marriage is a tombstone of love, but I think it is heaven."

Okay it is getting more and more like a fairytale. BE REALISTIC SY.

I fully understand that marriage isn't as simple as I described it as above. Bills gonna sour the relationship sometimes and this is the reason why I am working hard for our future. I don't need a big house, I need a home; a home where we feel love.

Enough said (or i should say i have nothing to continue) we shall end this awkward post here. Goodnight sweeties.

0 comments