Study break

My last study break in the whole 3 years of polytechnic. 2 more papers and I am not-really-official graduated from TP as a diploma-holder. T...

My last study break in the whole 3 years of polytechnic. 2 more papers and I am not-really-official graduated from TP as a diploma-holder. This 3 years really pass very fast. Perhaps because of our fast-moving modules and workload, days are passing super fast. I really love my flexible time table in poly (maybe that is the reason why I am so afraid to go work).

The thoughts of working everyday from 9 am to 5 pm terrified me a lot. I doubt my ability to wake up early, working for 365 days minus public holiday and weekends, and working from 9 am to 5 pm. I cannot watch my $7 movie anymore and nap from 2 pm to 5 pm. No more off peak attraction admission and 6 weeks holidays ):

I am sad. K stop. Moving on (this supposedly to be a happy post)

P/S think of it again I used to wake up at 7 am go school and dance until 6 pm every day too. Working seems better now.



We went to Marche at Vivo for dinner. We actually plan this dinner for our Vday but then K was having flu and I had this super big ulcer so we decided to postpone this wonderful dinner until yesterday.



<my rosti & his crepe>


<our soup & dessert>

Oh oh the dark chocolate mousse was great. I thought I couldn't finish it but in the end I refused to share it with him. The mushroom soup was awesome too. Actually I love everything except salad from Marche. Nom nom nom


Sy: How many vegetable? K: Only 2.
The only 2 vegetables have overwhelmed the whole crepe. ):
This is the only way to prevent me to steal his food because I hate vegetable. ):


He complained I post his unglam on Twitter. Don't give me eat, still dare to complain. >:( I hate him nao nao nao nao. After dinner, We sat outside for a while (the stupiak boy is catching flu and there are a lot of mosquito boohoo T.T) and went H&m to shop shop shop shop!

Convinced K to buy a super colourful top. He didn't want to buy it at first but he said my eyes were in heart-shaped when I see him wearing it so he bought it hehehehe. We went home after shopping.

The end. (I always have this problem - to end a blog post less abruptly. But who cares.) I shall take a nap before studying.





"Study break should be break from study why are we studying more than ever?"

0 comments