How is life

January was a fast one with all the class tests and projects and finally I am fucking done with my polytechnic life. I was basically lacking...

January was a fast one with all the class tests and projects and finally I am fucking done with my polytechnic life. I was basically lacking of social life and my gym life for the past few weeks I feel so fat and so lonely (kidding but I really feel fat). I could feel my calf were giving away when running up for submission (I never felt this way before. Everything that I do reminds me of I NEVER GO GYM~) HAHAHAHAHA now I need to find back the motivation to go for my regular run and gym.

Vday and Cny are coming and I just done shopping for my cny but I didn't have the time to buy Vday present. Sorry Mr. K please forgive me. I still need to rush a presentation on friday as well as a stupid individual report due on this Monday and the need to pack my room is too high before Mama See starts screaming at me. I still need to cut my fringe and hair. I hate it when they are so long. ): Make me look old (maybe I am old with short hair too)

About another one more month to graduation and I already have plan for my adult life. Just hoping it will go well and my little dream can come true. I am a bit too excited for graduation - the freedom from results and lessons. Trust me, I will share with you all my dream in the near future.

I shall sign off now. Back to work first! Will be back soon if I decided to blog about vday and cny which quite impossible. HAHAHAHA Love you all!

0 comments