Coastal Settlement

Few days back (actually was few months back) J bought me to this cafe which we had been raving for it since a few months back-er. Hahahahaha...

Few days back (actually was few months back) J bought me to this cafe which we had been raving for it since a few months back-er. Hahahahaha located at 200 Netheravon Road, it is a bit off city so it would be better to go there by taxi or car.

Once I reach there, I was amazed by the scenery and ambience because the whole restaurant (too big to call it a cafe) was well decorated by vintage items like motorcycles, telephone and etc. Not only that it was surrounded by nature!

When you come to places like this, you should go around and take photos right? Because that is what I do too. Hahahahaha so i was walking around taking photos as if I am a professional photographer. Then the next thing you will do is to take tons of photos of your food, because I did that too.








I don't remember what i ordered because this cafe journey was too away back. Service was good, staffs were quite friendly. Refrain going during the peak hours because you need to wait very long for your yummy food to come and I have problem holding my saliva inside my mouth for that long. HAHAHAHA and after scrolling for so long, here comes the food!



breakfast: scrambled egg, mushroom, bread and that awkward sausage.


This is nice except a bit too salty. I remembered myself spamming water while eating this. ):

And this comes to the end of this post. It is another nice place to bring your friends or family and take a break from the bustling city. Anyway I should be writing my report instead writing this blog post. Sigh back to work. Till the day we meet again! :D

(if you realised, i changed my url back to monste-rinlove. hehehehehe happygirl95)


0 comments