Happy Boxing Day (belated)

Happy Boxing Day everyone. My Christmas was filled with love this year thanks to everyone. So I hope yours are filled with fun, joy and laug...

Happy Boxing Day everyone. My Christmas was filled with love this year thanks to everyone. So I hope yours are filled with fun, joy and laughter too!

On the Christmas eve, K and I went to Marina Barrage to picnic. We spent at least 30 minutes finding our bus stop because we were a bit stubborn to ask people for direction to Marina Barrage. The sun was too bright and hot for picnic that day so we only stay a while on the grassy patch. The clouds were one side bright and another side dark.


I cooked him curry chicken and rice (see I am a nice and #goodwifematerial girl; actually my mom was guiding me) and he loves it. I bet he won't dare to say he is not. I fried my favourite cheese balls for myself and I claimed I cooked it for him. HAHAHAHA Didn't manage to take photo of the food most probably it was too ugly or not hot enough (if you even get it) for photo taking. HAHAHAHA


My legs were sexy when I took this photo with "fade" effect but now it just looked like some old hag woman's leg. And K's toe just photobomb my legs' model shoot which my legs were still quite unhappy about it. Featuring my christmas present from K, wasn't a surprise because he literally sent me photo of two bags and requested me to choose. Worse, he didn't wrap it. WAOLAO IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT LEH WHERE IS MY SURPRISE, YOU SUCKER?! Just kidding. :D


Days when your hair is perfect, your smile doesn't make your face fat and you took at least 10 photos continuous, this is when you create gif. Oh, and the wind makes you cuter than ever!


Then we are here trying to act classy. All I want is a nice ootd and all he wanted was to get it over and done with it. He wasn't mean just that we were both exhausted after all the walking and suntanning. ): We needed some aircon. The wind was so nice that we just wanna stay there forever and ever. If only I can build a house there, I will have beautiful scenery, a pretty running track and wind that might blow my house away. Ok ok, back here at reality sorry people my fault.

We headed to town to have our last minute Christmas shopping and dinner. Bus journey was good for us to take short nap. K planned to grab a book so I was forced to stay in Kino for more than 30 minutes. None of the book caught my attention more than 3 pages except for this kiddy book "All my friends are dead." which its quite a sadist book for kids. It's like you are only 5 years then "come let's talk about death" kind of book. We went home after dinner. (You have come to the end of this quite-exciting post. Thank you for reading.) You are welcome for the awkward ending. :D

Scroll a bit more for lil surprise!





Ta-da! Merry Christmas (belated) and Happy New Year

0 comments