Birdie Park

Internship finally finished and I certainly found some time to update this space again. Sorry for neglecting. During my (boring) internship...

Internship finally finished and I certainly found some time to update this space again. Sorry for neglecting. During my (boring) internship, K planned this trip to zoo and birdie park to perk my life up hahahahaha (okay lah, it wasn't that bored just that I wasn't enjoying my work.) Enjoy the photos because I enjoyed those birdies while taking those photos under the big hot sun burning all my fats (oh yay).


Mr K trying to look like expert looking at map #tryingtoohard #becauseisuckatreadingmaps





I am a bird too. I have a beak. I eat with my beak.





I don't know what I was thinking when I took those photos. But I still want to upload. 

A man slut making use of people mouth to scratch his leg. Pui.

In case you are wondering why the man slut above was wearing long jeans and covered shoes to birdie park: because he was badly bitten by mosquito at Zoo-k so he decided to let the mosquito to bite me instead while he was well covered. Pui.

























Yeah we missed the birdie show. ):



Looking sexy in the photo thank you very much Mr Leaf for covering up my gigantic thighs as well as Mr Pole.
Anyway it was a good hair day for me.


I was surprised that I enjoyed Birdie park more than zoo-k. Maybe because it was my first time going birdie park but I don't remember how does the zoo-k looks like even going there for a few times. Or perhaps I was too tired that day. ): Well if you never go before, you should give it a try! :D

Okay bye for now till the day we meet again.

0 comments