Internship

Intern was good last week. Another 11 weeks more to go? At least I have someone to have lunch with and talk to. Now I have to wake up everyd...

Intern was good last week. Another 11 weeks more to go? At least I have someone to have lunch with and talk to. Now I have to wake up everyday at 730am which it's so impossible for a late sleeper like me. I feel like I lost a part of me. Hahahahahahaha

I need my social life I need my night life (to watch tv and surf net) I need my roll-on-my-bed life I need my nap life I need my lazy life backkkkkkkk! Can I go back to those-days-when-I-can-go-out-at-9am-and-reach-home-at-1pm life? I can't believe that I am shopping for formal dresses when I used to shop for crop top and denim short. I never feel so happy to wear my t-shirt, short and slipper out.

Just then I realise I HAVE TO grow up. I HAVE TO change. We are growing up too fast. All of the sudden all the "adult" responsibilities are slammed on our face. Go work, save money, buy a house, find a spouse, get married, have kids, earn more money to feed your kids etc etc.

I am not ready.

Where are those days when having $1 can make you happy for the whole day? Where are those days when eating lollipop and ice cream is the happiest thing on earth?

Why are we growing up so fast?

0 comments