Thank you 2015

2015 passed too fast and yesterday marked the last day of 2015. It was a wonderful year for me. Graduated as a diploma holder and started ...

2015 passed too fast and yesterday marked the last day of 2015. It was a wonderful year for me.

Graduated as a diploma holder and started my working life at my Dad's company as he needs someone to help him to do paper work. I am aiming to improve the business system in 2016. I never once regret to not pursue further studies and indeed I am really very grateful that I am fortunate enough to be able to take this no-university life route.

Learning is a tiring process yet I muster enough courage, energy and money to learn driving this year. I also decided to take Class 4 and 5 in 2016 so I can help out my dad. Driving was fun but tedious and scary; there are too many careless drivers in this world. Furthermore I am afraid I will cause injuries or worse death to innocent parties; my conscious will never forgive myself. T.T Please be extra careful, my dearest future sy.

I blogged more than 2014, to pen down my random thoughts and updates of my life so I can read them when I am 60 years old. Come here more often, okay?

I stop gyming since April however I have been running regularly to prevent my body go out of shape so badly. I need to get back to gym next year, but I am still looking for a good gym to go to. ): I need to gym more. I need to run more. I need to exercise. But my health condition is limiting me (don't worry I am still very healthy and I am very grateful that I am), perhaps in 2016 I will cure the root of this problem then I can have a better exercise routine.

In 2015, I traveled to many countries. I went to Japan and I never expect myself to fall in love with this big red dot. I wished I paid more attention during my Jap lessons so I can understand the basic. I learnt how to ski, definitely want to ski again. One day I will be going back for the foods and exploring all the beautiful places. I went to Krabi as well. It wasn't the best island yet new experiences gained! I went back to Bangkok with Hang and his friends. I love to travelling with friends because we will have endless conversations, even lepaking is fun. Next year I will plan one with my girlfriends, hopefully we are going to Korea and Boracay next year. I finally went to Taiwan! It was my first family trip!

Hang went to Army this July and it was a tough period for us to adapt as the time we can spend together is reduced more than half. ): One of my proudest moment in 2015 was when we know he is going to OCS but it means he will have lesser time to spend with me. But until now, everything is fine. He really put in a lot of effort to keep me company. Thank you so much Bao!

Thank you 2015. I experienced so much more. Every year I would love to express my appreciation to all my friends, girlfriends and my family. This year, I am thankful to have Hang with me. Thank you everyone for being safe and healthy. 2016 will be better for us! I love you all.

0 comments