One week adventure with Hang

After 2 months of torture on Tekong Island, Hang is finally back on this sunny human-like island hahahahaha. No lah, it wasn't so bad, ...

After 2 months of torture on Tekong Island, Hang is finally back on this sunny human-like island hahahahaha. No lah, it wasn't so bad, at least he made new experiences and new friends.

Monday 21 September

We went to East Coast Park to cycle on the most hazy day. ): Usually I reject the offer to ride a couple bike but this time I actually ask Hang to ride a couple bike hehehehehe it was a fun experience and definitely an awesome day. Especially when we can talk about anything everything under the sun and the breezing wind.

We went to meet our friends respectively at town. I met Joel while he met his bunk mates for our dinner. Joel and I had monster curry. Their pork katsu was horrible. Please bring me back to Japan to those superb curry rice and don. ): Went over to find Hang and he insisted to send me home. Thank you pau.


Tuesday 22 September

Finally we went to Adventure Cove! We have been planning to go Adventure Cove for the past few months and have to push back due to many many reasons such as LAZINESS. (WARNING: It would be a post filled with selfies instead of the park beware)


Changed and we jumped straight into the Adventure river to float around until we attracted by the rides. Among all the rides, we love Riptide Rocket and Whirlpool Washout but we float around in the Adventure river most of the times. I love Rainbow reef too except their super cold water. I really miss going snorkeling ):

If anyone is listening to our conversation, he will be judging us. Because everytime we passed by stingrays and fishes, we were choosing the fishes for "dinner" and how to cook those stingrays. Hahahahahahaha


He thought I didn't took this. Hahahahaha




20 y/o still so act cute




"Huh you are taking photos?!"


This is so sweet T.T

Ended our Day 2 with dinner at Farrer Park. We wanted to eat Frog Porridge but it was not open ): so we had Pork intestine soup for dinner it was where we had our first lunch date too.


Wednesday 23 September

We didn't meet on Wednesday because we have our own plan for the day. I went for my second driving lesson while he met his platoon mates to play basketball. This boy finally back on his court and me back to my work for a day to settle some work. I really miss those time when he can reply me within 5 minutes and skype with me every night. ):


Thursday 24 September

We spent our public holiday at home sleeping and watching dramas because too many people on the street make us nervous HAHAHAHA just kidding. He gave me a small surprise! He told me that he was washing up his clothes and he needs some time before meeting me but actually he was grabbing koi and rose at Westgate and rushing back to meet me. Because the day before I was pestering him to get me koi (kinda forget about it) but he refused since I was having my period and he didn't want me to cramp afterward. We nua for the whole day which then he went to meet his friends after our dinner and I went to meet dq and Marc to grab Ys' 21st birthday present.


Yay my rose and Koi Black Tea Macchiato


Friday 25 September

Day started early for me as I need to attend workshop at 9am. After my workshop, I met Hang at Tampines and head over to Ys's birthday party together at Aloha Loyang. Here come another batch of our selfie hehehehehehe because our ys is too pop and he has no time to entertain us so we have to entertain ourselves. We stayover while the others went back as Hang will miss his last bus if we leave. ): Burden Mr Chye well it was a good night rest with aircon.





Saturday 26 September

My day started really great with opening up my eyes and see Hang beside me *sob sob* 这是一件很难得的事 你们知道吗?! Especially I get to eat Mcdonald breakfast with him too. Then we head back for our nuaing session at his house.



Sunday 27 September

We decided to stay at home to spend time with our family. Hang asked me to join him for dinner at cck because he was afraid that I will go for dinner alone again. HAHAHAHAHA #howtonotlovethisboy (why is he treating me as if I am 2 y/o?) then I head back to Sk to meet Dq and Marc to play candles since it was mid autumn festival (maybe I am a 2 y/o kid!)


This is how he looks like with long blue hair hahahahahaha





It was a fun week with Hang and the hangover effect will be shoooooooo bad after 14 days together with him. Now I need to re-adapt to those days when Hang will not be there to reply me within 5 minutes and no more weekdays dates ): I will be alright. I can focus on my work now; my colleague will not nag at me for not doing work again.

I am going back to my emo corner to cry 2 days 2 nights I will be right back. Till next update bye.

0 comments