Shopping makes me sad.

I had been spending too much this month. First, I spent $30 for 11 tops and bottom from taobao. This afternoon I decided to get myself a new...

I had been spending too much this month. First, I spent $30 for 11 tops and bottom from taobao. This afternoon I decided to get myself a new portable charger since the current one is spoil but this is a need so ya. After that I spent another $25 tonight for 1 top, 1 dress and 1 jeans from taobao while shopping for Dq's birthday present. Then I spent $10 plus on this blog template (well we should always support designers right?) just 30 minutes ago and I am sure Hang will nag at me for spending on this. As I grow older, I prefer to see the figures in my bank statement grow to seeing my clothes collection growing. Sigh.

Maybe I will feel better after I receive them. Hopefully those $2 tops and bottoms from Taobao are in good quality. Dear Cotton, can you be the good quality cotton? And if they aren't made of the material I expected it to be, I need to sell them on carousell. ): But it is so hard to sell on carousell. Sales are really moving slow. It is so depressing. Is there any way I can clear them within a day? ): Maybe I should go to a flea.

Nevertheless if my taobao buys are in good quality, I will definitely recommend them to you meanwhile please go over to my carousell to feed me some moneh. Trust me, all of them are brand new or in brand new condition, moreover I am selling them at $10 or $5 each only!

Tonight I had a lot of thoughts running through my mind. It makes me wonder if one day I will lose everything? Everything we have now will not last forever.

Goodnight people.

0 comments