生日快乐,雀儿

Celebrated dq's 20th Birthday with Yl, Joey and Marc at Sukiya Bugis buffet. Yl and I went over to Dq's workplace to surpris...









Celebrated dq's 20th Birthday with Yl, Joey and Marc at Sukiya Bugis buffet. Yl and I went over to Dq's workplace to surprise her but I ruined the surprise because Dq saw me before I saw her. HAHAHAHAHA then we headed to Bugis together while listening to Yl's funny life stories. Her life is always very funny and her experiences meeting those weird people. And I would definitely go back to Sukiya. Their food quality is great especially their pork and beef shabu shabu, cheese balls and ice cream. If you are dining with 4 or more friends, you can get 25% off bill! We spent around $22 per pax for free flow meat, vegetable, drinks and dessert for 100 minutes. Yay!

Happy birthday my Dq. Please stay healthy and cute so we can play till old age. Love you.



Have been craving for Mala Xiang Guo, and finally Hang and I have the time to travel down to Chinatown to try this famous mala xiang guo. Sad to say, it isn't up to my standard but it is cheap. They sell by items instead of by weight. Lai lai if you love mala xiang guo, there are two mala xiang guo that I think worth trying! One is at the food court opposite Temasek Polytechnic and another one is at Bedok Food Court.





Met up with Keane, Glen and Marc. Dq and Yl weren't feeling well so they gave it a miss. ): Dined at Fat boy and indeed they make people fat. But the price makes me skinnier. We grabbed a few pints of beers before going home. Guess what was the topic of the night? Yes ARMY. I never been this sad. ):

Okay. I shall end this post here. My taobao buys are coming on the 19th. I kinda excited for it. Hehehehehe Taobao, please live up to my expectation.

0 comments