Life with Foods

Sort of lost track of my life after I start my working life. I can't even remember the dates that I went out with my friends. This is ba...

Sort of lost track of my life after I start my working life. I can't even remember the dates that I went out with my friends. This is bad. Okay lah at least I have photos of foods to remember my social life.



Had this Sembawang White Bee Hoon with Hang at Sembawang (duh!). Luckily we came over earlier if not we need to queue at least 30 minutes. After dinner, we went to Teo Heng to Sing k. That night I fell in love with his singing (give me a while to fangirl) also that night the trains break down for the whole night. Anyway this white beehoon is totally worth traveling and queuing up for.




I had dinner with Joel on his first book out. We went to Ramen Play because he said he was craving for ramen (I think or I suggested I want to eat). I had my tang yuan and he had shaved ice at dessert story. Of course this army boy was talking about his army life and I was busy eating my ramen while pretending I understand his stories. Hehehehehe another time we met up to have Thai Food at Bedok and the most recent we went to Just Acia and Fruit Paradise. But now I understand his stories more thanks to Hang. Featuring our $8 Mixed Berries Tart.



Dinner with Marc and Dq at Bugis and if I am not wrong we dined at Menya Musashi. Ever since Hang went Army, I met up with them very frequently at least twice a week and I always glad that they are there for me. We have our weekly stayover at Marc's house to nua and watch shows. We ate a lot of foods together: like last week we had Bak Kut Teh at Nex.





Finally met up with the busy girl Joey Loh yesterday with Dq at Vivo Menya Musashi because that busy girl wants to eat Ramen and we (me and dq) being a nice people can't say no to her. HAHAHAHA KIDDING but I still miss my Ichiran ): We went to Honeymoon dessert and I hate the red bean tang yuan I ordered. They added ginkgo into their red bean. I spent $3.40 to look at people eating their dessert happily. T.T Then we had impromptu sleepover at Joey's house.


This sums up my social life after I start "working" and soon I am going over to my dad's office to work. Hopefully it gonna be a good one. *finger cross* I will be back soon with my face (I will try my best) you see not photogenic is like that. T.T

0 comments