Happy Belated Labour Day

First of all, happy belated labour day everyone! :D Actually I am very lazy to blog today but I am really very excited to share my nice dim...

First of all, happy belated labour day everyone! :D

Actually I am very lazy to blog today but I am really very excited to share my nice dimsum so I decided to blog! HAHAHAHAHA Since it is public holiday, we decided to go Malaysia for our lunch. Supposedly checking in at Woodlands, thanks to this road idiot Ling driving off the route so we ended at Tuas Checkpoint. We didn't managed to try their famous porridge because all was sold out before we reached there. At least we satisfied our cravings!

P/S Almost forget to mention that the dim sum are very cheap there!

Shouldn't talk so much, the photos will do the talking. :D















常满
Chang Man Hong Kong Dim Sum . Chicken Rice . Hor Fun
8 am to 8 pm
Closed on alternate Wednesdays

24G, Jalan Bestari 5/2 Taman Nusa Bestari,
Skudai, Johor Bahru

0 comments