Shopatfabrique.com

After so long I am back here to intro one good online carousell store for you all. Actually Marc is the one who introduced the store to me....

After so long I am back here to intro one good online carousell store for you all. Actually Marc is the one who introduced the store to me. Because his friends are the owner of the store! Super good quality no comment about their services because I didn't get the tops myself but thru Marc.

Todayyyyyy I am introducing thefabriquecollection to everyone here.
(read it in the most manly voice)

If you know me well, you should know I always love floral especially daisy and sunflower! Not forgetting I go gaga over cropped top too! I got really excited when I saw their Sunflower Sleeveless Cropped Top in Black (sold out) and Topshop Inspired Muscle Tank how can I say no to them? And I bought them back to my wardrobe. I bet they are having a great time with my other clothes. *wink*

fyi The Sunflower Sleeveless Cropped Top and Topshop Inspired Muscle Tank are going at SGD12 each!

Received them from Marc on Monday and I wore them on Thursday for Ling's birthday celebration (Gonna blog about it later). And I shaved my pit for it. (Waolao don't judge can? I've my reasons!) Days when I am too lazy to dress up I will grab this top pairs with a short and slipper.


Who has the roundest face? Sy! Teehee

& you know what is the best thing? They have apparels for guys too! I often pity my guy friends because they sort of complaining to me whenever we talk about shopping.

"Unfair lah! Why guys clothes so expensive? $50 for a piece of clothes!"
"We not like you all have so many online stores to shop at. We have to use our legs to walk to shop can?"

They are really cheap! Eg: A berm and buttoned top (I don't know what guys called it) are going at SGD23 each! Where to find such a pretty and cheap things now? They have Abercrombie & Fitch Tees and Tanks, Superdry, Supreme and a lot more! I am not sure about their authenticity but with the price I don't think they are authentic? Please ask before buying! Only available on their webstore.




Shop thefabriquecollection now on Carousell.
Click the link or search "thefabriquecollection".
(I know the name is a bit too long but trust me they are worth keying)

They do have an online webstore. shopatfabrique.com for more!


Go shop now lah! Don't say I never jio for pretty things. Don't ever come and disturb me I am camping at their carousell. Quoted from Captain American: "Too busy". Bye till the day we meet again.

P/S Please pardon the fat sy.

0 comments