Happy Holiday x Threads in Niche

Yay I am back to this small space of mine. But this freedom doesn't last long just for nine more days. && I met my two baobao fo...

Yay I am back to this small space of mine. But this freedom doesn't last long just for nine more days. && I met my two baobao for lunch at Lola Cafe (finally lunch at Lola their queue is so horrible). I don't think I need to intro Lola right.





Their limited food menu ): I really hope they have more instead of just 5 dishes for brunch.



I don't like my strawberry tea. ):



Their truffle fries are nice but $12 for that bowl hmmmmmm.



Three of us ordered Lola's Full Monty Breakfast.


I don't mind going back to Lola because there is no service charge and gst no hidden cost & their food are nice. HAHAHAHAHA but I do mind queuing up for 4 hours just to have my meal. They should start planning for expansion; there are less than 20 tables in their cafe. Trust me, we did dress up and wanted to take photos together but then we forget. Hahahahaha



x Threads in Niche



About them: Threads In Niche aspires to provide women in Singapore a sense of satisfaction with every purchase. We strive to provide a wide range of apparels that are healthy for your pockets and make you the envy of your friends.

I thank someone for his watch and this photo. Hahahaha actually I snatched his watch and forced him to take photo for me. Anyway we were watching Lucy at Nex. If you haven't watch Lucy, you should watch it now! Okay back to topic. I got Benal Top in Red from Threads in Niche and I can wear it with almost anything (esp my fav denim short).

Another thing I like about Threads in Niche is all their apparels are below $20. *so cheap so happy* You have no ideas how broke am I now. I am a poor student. Hahahahahaha can't wait for them to launch more in their next collection so I can shop (a bit) more! :D


Shop with them now!
facebook | instagram | website

0 comments