Happy July

July is good with all the good friends and delicious food/snacks around me. And it is especially good after I knew I lost 3 kg (from 55kg to...

July is good with all the good friends and delicious food/snacks around me. And it is especially good after I knew I lost 3 kg (from 55kg to 52kg & I always feel proud to tell people my weights HAHAHAHA) after 6 months of intense of running and small cutting down of food. (Always love food more than anything else)

So enjoy those random photos below! I was considering to add in caption for everything but in the end I decided to caption some! Hehehe






The donut and chrysanthemum tea was to welcome me back to school after shitting for 2 whole days.





Ballet under the stars was good especially I can wear someone's shoes to run around.





Rainbow cake in the jug love from within. Cutest boy on earth: Crayon Shinchan





Macaroons from Joel, chocolate sticks from Ding Que and me wearing a dress.





Half drunk or half sober with all my loves



Lastly, Happy National Day! And I have 11 drafts which I wrote it halfway, refused to finish it up and post it. Omg how can I be so lazy.
Lots of love! Till next time! Bye

0 comments