Paranoid

I hate reading about leaving. I put myself into it because I know how it felt - Losing control of tear gland, nothing is appealing, sleeping...

I hate reading about leaving. I put myself into it because I know how it felt - Losing control of tear gland, nothing is appealing, sleeping only because tired after crying non-stop.

Especially now. I can't imagine my life without you anymore. We discuss our kids name, decorating the house we want to get, planning our weekends sleep in and cooking meals together; the future we always talk about gonna be just me alone miserable. All the negative tweets I retweet are my fear - the fear of you no longer loving me. You might say I am silly now. Like how you always say, "I will love you 5eva because 4ever is too short." How do I move on with these?

There are too many wonderful ladies around and I am definitely not one of them. If the day has come, I will accept the fact that you are leaving and I will live my life without you forever. This time moving on will be tough for me. Maybe seeing you in bliss with someone else will make it easier.

I will cherish you, you when deeply in love with me, you who think every part of me is the most beautiful; I pray you will love me 6eva.

0 comments